In line with national policy concerning the coronavirus, the Navy Museum is temporarily closed.Admission
During the official school holidays of all the regions around the country, we also open on Mondays. All official school holidays are detailed at www.rijksoverheid.nl
From May through October:
Monday through Sunday: 10.00 to 17.00
The museum is closed on King’s Day (27 April), Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Adults: €10.50
- Children aged up to and including 3 years of age: Free
- Children aged from 4 up to and including 12 years of age: €6.50
- CJP Cultuurkaart (Culture Card holders)/Students: €8.50
- Combined ticket Lifeboat Museum for over-17s: €15.00
- Combined ticket Lifeboat Museum for young people from age 4 up to and including 17 years of age €10.00
- Guided tour (up to 20 people): €40.00 (per group, excluding the actual admission ticket)
Admission to the museum is free on presentation of the following tickets/passes: Museumkaart, BankGiro Loterij VIP-kaart, Defensiepas, Veteranenpas, Postactievenpas, MOD-kaart, ICOM kaart, Vriend van het Marinemuseum.
1781 AA Den Helder