Under specific conditions the Dutch Navy Museum gives collection-pieces on loan for fixed periods.
These conditions are as follows:
- The loan must serve to a cultural-historic purpose. We therefore ask you to explain the purpose and cultural-historic value of your loan-request.
- A written loan-request must be submitted at least three months in advance.
- The requested objects must be clearly described, preferably including inventory-numbers and title descriptions of the Dutch Navy Museum. These can be found in the online Maritime Digital database.
- Loan-requests of which the objects are intended as decoration for events or locations will not be considered.
- The museum staff will not conduct historical research in order to find objects for an unspecified loan-request.
For more information on loans, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlan your visit